SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
. . .she's already texted me a ton of times in 2 days and trying to get together sooner than we planned. Actually said she wants to see me soon rather than later. I sort of backed away from any rush. Geez, one night and she's hooked on me. LOL

LOL? Hardly.

This has big flapping red flags all over it.

Don't get burned.

And DON'T forget to wrap Mr. Johnson as she may be desperate to get pregnant and bleed you for child support for next 18 years.

Some crazy girls will do just that and courts are only too happy to tap your wages for her use.

Yes I have met more than just a few.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Lol. I’m 48. She’s 50. Pregnancy not something to worry about.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:

Famous last words.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am really enjoying this and look forward to your updates, frayedends. Living vicariously through others. Interestingly, a good friend of my wife and I has been re-entering the dating world after being divorced over 10 years - she has 4 kids and waited for them to graduate from school and get out of the house before dating. So between her and frayedends I am hearing both sides...LOL

Posts: 941 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The fact that she ADMITTED she’s a “high maintenance princess type” raises a huge red flag to me. She’s just looking for someone to spend money on her and when she bores of you, she’s on to the next sucker.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Military Arms Collector
Picture of darkest2000
posted Hide Post
quote:

Huh, based on the contents of this thread I honestly thought you are a much younger guy.

Posts: 10831 | Location: Orange County, CA, USA | Registered: March 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the time comes for a baby shower, kindly announce it here so that we can all join in.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be gold reading before it's over... Wink

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The fact that she ADMITTED she’s a “high maintenance princess type” raises a huge red flag to me. She’s just looking for someone to spend money on her and when she bores of you, she’s on to the next sucker.

Hey, you pay for it either way. As long as you're not paying too much for IT, then it's not a problem.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
If you're not going to heed the multitude of red flags, at the very least keep some fingernail polish remover handy so you're ready when you wake up with your scrotum super glued to your leg...

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, they all seem "normal" at first.

Give it a month and report back.

And heed that hair on the back of your neck and Kenny Rogers...

ETA - and honestly, at your age, I'd look in the mid-to late-30s range. Guys have no issue batting 10-20 years younger.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

DING!

I've heard it said: "GOD's gift to man is a low maintenance Woman".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I know I cant be the only one dying for an update?

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's probably still unconscious, in a bathtub full of ice, his kidneys missing. Give him time to come around.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
He's probably still unconscious, in a bathtub full of ice, his kidneys missing. Give him time to come around.

She's not that kind of girl!!!!!

He's still chained up in her dungeon.....being whipped.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:

He's still chained up in her dungeon.....being whipped.

Ahhhhh...such fond memories...

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Dude, run.

Take a long vacation in Iceland or Norway. Find some younger, less "high maintenance" woman.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyhow she's already texted me a ton of times in 2 days and trying to get together sooner than we planned. Actually said she wants to see me soon rather than later. I sort of backed away from any rush. Geez, one night and she's hooked on me. LOL

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Okay so boring story because I took you’re advice and aborted the mission. Told her things were too complicated with my ex wife and timing was bad. She actually replied saying to keep in touch. Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. And that do I think it’s weird that I’m letting her down and she is turned on. I think I dodged a bullet. You guys were right. Psycho.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on.

She's "turned on" merely because you're talking to her? So if you did start going out with her and some other dude talked to her, were would that leave you?

I think you make the right call. That lady is nuttier than a squirrel turd...

--
When you rest your steak and your whiskey upon the table you have made, you feel pretty goddamn tall for keeping those treats off the ground.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Arizona | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post