SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Wise decision, FE.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. ...
She's just throwing the poon grenade in your general direction. A last ditch effort. She's still in conquest mode. Does she know where you live? If so, she'll show up.

Posts: 45331 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. ...
She's just throwing the poon grenade in your general direction. A last ditch effort. She's still in conquest mode. Does she know where you live? If so, she'll show up.

Haha! That makes perfect sense. I ignored the message. She has an idea where I live but wouldn’t be sure enough to stop by. She doesn’t know the address or which apartment,just the street.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay so boring story because I took you’re advice and aborted the mission. Told her things were too complicated with my ex wife and timing was bad. She actually replied saying to keep in touch. Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. And that do I think it’s weird that I’m letting her down and she is turned on. I think I dodged a bullet. You guys were right. Psycho.
Another major turn on for wimmin that age - turning them down, like you did and that was the major turn on to her - because every other guy had her in the sack on the first date. “Why is he rejecting me???” - the squirrel in her brain is saying.

It just isn’t polite to say it that way, so she gave you the communication line.

Believe me, the more you push them away, the more they throw you hard fast balls. Big Grin

And get a google voice phone number - that way you don’t gum up your real phone number.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Okay so boring story because I took you’re advice and aborted the mission. Told her things were too complicated with my ex wife and timing was bad. She actually replied saying to keep in touch. Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. And that do I think it’s weird that I’m letting her down and she is turned on. I think I dodged a bullet. You guys were right. Psycho.

Giving up is NO fun!

I think she probably just wants to get laid.....tell her you only have time for a friends with benefits thing......and ride it for as long as it lasts.......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
It’s a scientific fact (as stated by others) that the moment you reject them/forget their name/etc they’ll be all over you. They have an insatiable need to KNOW that you find them attractive and want them. Shower them with attention they lose interest. Psychos.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

You disappointed me. Razz I was looking forward to ongoing updates!

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Wise decision OP.

While it is true that the whole experience can be fun if you are able to keep your head about you, often-times once those crazy ones sink their hooks into you any rational thought tends to go flying out the window.

Best to just not even play.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Well this is boring.

I would have at least hit it.

But I am not known for my wise decision making when it involves that subject.

Nonetheless, a thread with limitless potential is now boring. Not that we were wishing ill will, but watching a train wreck (verb, not noun) is always...entertaining. For the ones not on the train Wink

Let us know when she shows up. Pesky online records... Ever check your voter registration? Public record Big Grin

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11446 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IMO, she's 50 years old? She's desperate for a serious hook up. Younger guys with more energy see her only as a piece of meat. Older men want a younger chick.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I do apologize for letting this story end with a fizzle.

Hopefully I'll have some new more interesting stories. But I seem to be a bit averse to dealing with the nut cases. Being that I'm 48 and divorced, well, I'm not even sure any normal women are out there. When I say normal I obviously mean somewhere in the "relationship" zone on the crazy/hot scale.

I'll keep you guys posted should anything more happen.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
I can't fathom why you wouldn't at least work it a bit.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Well this is boring.

I would have at least hit it.

Maybe he has a rabbit he doesn't want boiled Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Get a job at Lowes or Home Depot and you will get a lot of the younger ones.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you considered hooking her up with Harvey Weinstein? Rumor is he needs the love.

Smile

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
I do apologize for letting this story end with a fizzle.
Big Grin

Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23101 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
This is why I love this forum! Big Grin Big Grin

These go to eleven.

posted Hide Post
It's all fun and games until she joins SIGforum to stalk you.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I was reading this, getting excited for a good update... then that. COME ON MAN!!!! Seriosuly, I get the feeling I'm a younger/youngest member here, and yet I can smell that crazy. Also, whats the appeal of women at the bar anyways? All it'll ever be is a one night stand. I also made it a rule to not date at my normal watering hole

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post