SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You are trying to figure it out? Just stop there is no figuring it out, it might cause brain damage trying.

Posts: 437 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I can't help it. I will go to my grave trying to figure out women. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Women operate on a sliding scale that ranges from mildly disturbed to bat shit crazy, you just have to figure out your tolerance level

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Women operate on a sliding scale that ranges from mildly disturbed to bat shit crazy, you just have to figure out your tolerance level

I usually find the crazy is inversely correlated with hotness. This girl was in the middle. I think she was not hot enough for the amount of crazy. So I'm better off anyhow.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
quote:

I usually find the crazy is inversely correlated with hotness. This girl was in the middle. I think she was not hot enough for the amount of crazy. So I'm better off anyhow.

Yes, a certain amount of crazy can be tolerated but there has to be hotness and a generally loose moral attitude to back it up, there is nothgin worse than a non hot crazy chick (many who of this species can be found wander various Walmarts)

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Word of advice; Quit. Roll with the punches.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
She is a bar fly and in the "bar game". Do not persist. Run like she has syphillis. She is not only a bar fly, she has joined groups of bar flys, little clubs and such. I'd be so happy I'm not out any $ with that!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then she comes back and the fun starts. She tells me "Hey, so since you were on vacation I started seeing someone and he is on his way here."

That's when you say "Good, you're not really my type anyway"

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Well...at least she didn't smack you in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper and have a friend named Susan Smile...

I think there's a matrix out there for this sorta stuff Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Damn Brothers, you all don't know how happy I am to find it's not just me experiencing this stuff on a regular basis.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OP that night was plan B.

She went to see if plan A was available.

If plan A turns out to be a jackass, she will return to plan B.

Don't walk away from her.......run.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's a catch-22.

Trying to figure out women will send you to your grave early.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3840 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Oh don't worry about me. I got the hell outta there, deleted her phone number, threw out her business card and moved on. She may see me at the bar again but I'll be better prepared to deal with her if she attempts to talk to me.

quote:
Originally posted by mod29:

That's when you say "Good, you're not really my type anyway"

See, this is what I mean by better prepared. I was caught so off guard that I was like a deer in the headlight. I almost said, "Oh yeah, well the jerk store called and their runnin' outta you!" Big Grin

These go to eleven.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matthew03:
Damn Brothers, you all don't know how happy I am to find it's not just me experiencing this stuff on a regular basis.

I get it almost every weekend. It doesn't help that I go see live music most weekends and drink. There's a pack of women that follow every band I like. Some are cool and others are batshit crazy.
I generally try to avoid them all but sometimes it's fun. None of them have my cell number and I don't do social media. Fun is strictly practiced away from my house so they don't know where I live either.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Honestly, that is the wrong response - you should have no emotional response to a woman like that.

In fact, next time don't even acknowledge her unless she directly approaches you. Even then, if she's not buying you a drink, there isn't much to say.

Yes, to even entertain talking to her for more than a 3 second "hello", she needs to be handing you a beer. Just say "Hello, get me a <insert drink name> please".

She's not worth wasting your time on, the world is your oyster.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Honestly, that is the wrong response - you should have no emotional response to a woman like that.

In fact, next time don't even acknowledge her unless she directly approaches you. Even then, if she's not buying you a drink, there isn't much to say.

She's not worth wasting your time on, the world is your oyster.

Oh yeah, as I said, if she attempt to talk to me I'll have a better response and it will be completely void of emotion. If she buys me a drink I'll say Thanks in my best Steven Wright voice. Big Grin

But actually I think I won't see her. She goes only for Karaoke on Thursdays as far as I know. I've never seen her before and I'm fairly regular at this bar. The owner heard the entire thing and messaged me today about it (mentioning how messed up she was).

I'm actually going there tonight to see a band I like. I won't let a crazy stop me from going to my bar.

These go to eleven.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:I won't let a crazy stop me from going to my bar.

Big Grin Right on!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:

This reply is so good I had to read it to my wife.

The Mrs.: "Humph. Very funny."

I think I picked the one at my correct tolerance level. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Beware of the seemstress.

I usually get your stuff after a while (sometimes days). I know you did not mis-spell "seemstress". So I am missing the joke. Smile

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
LOL

Go see how many times "seems" is used in this thread.

Big Grin

Sometimes, I am the only one that gets me.

And then I sit up all night and laugh at me.

I need

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post