SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Things are still good. Kidneys intact. Been seeing her a lot over the past week.

All your CC/DC still in your possession, check book, too? All checks? Has she asked you for money to pay off her debts?

Your Computers/TV/Stereo gear still around?

Some people tell me that I have a low opinion of women.

I tell them, I have not met all women.

What about your remote control and old skateboard?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
all your balls are belong to her.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I'm in the camp of ride it for a while & not worry about the rest. After all, with much of this we are just making memories anyway.

Think of it as one of those movies where the aliens are about to take over. Don't think past next week, enjoy.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:...
Think of it as one of those movies where the aliens are about to take over. Don't think past next week, enjoy.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
So apparently I don't need to worry about my credit cards and stuff. Turns out she makes significantly more than I. Significantly. This is getting interesting.

Oh and even if she asked me for money that would not happen. Even if I was gullible, I'm broke. I'm divorced. Got rid of most credit. I have like $180 in the checking account. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:...
... Went out with her last night.

Yep

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does she look like this?

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
So apparently I don't need to worry about my credit cards and stuff. Turns out she makes significantly more than I. Significantly. This is getting interesting.

Oh and even if she asked me for money that would not happen. Even if I was gullible, I'm broke. I'm divorced. Got rid of most credit. I have like $180 in the checking account. Big Grin

So it's settled then.... She needs a kidney, not cash.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:

I don't know. We go out for drinks quite often. If she wanted the kidney wouldn't she have me avoid booze to keep it in good shape?

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I don't know. We go out for drinks quite often. If she wanted the kidney wouldn't she have me avoid booze to keep it in good shape?

Has to get the Rohypnol in you some way.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong organ, liver is affected by drinking. If she insists you stop drinking and mentions her appointments with hepatologist, get real scared.

Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wrong organ, liver is affected by drinking. If she insists you stop drinking and mentions her appointments with hepatologist, get real scared.

Smile

Maybe I need a liver. I played hard to get so she isn't suspicious. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
This has got to be one of the most interesting and entertaining "Dr Phil-Ask Ann Landers/Dear Abby-Dear Penthouse" threads in a long time. Razz

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I think at this point we are gonna need photographic evidence of this mystery rich woman . . .

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amhaynie:
I think at this point we are gonna need photographic evidence of this mystery rich woman . . .

Rich may be overstating it. But she certainly doesn't need money from me. I try not to post pics on the inter webs without permission.

These go to eleven.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:... I try not to post pics on the inter webs without permission.

OK. You can post the pics.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:... I try not to post pics on the inter webs without permission.

You have my permission too. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
quote:

Yeah man, this entire thread and no "is she hot?".
You'll seriously date a woman that won't go to Slayer?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
quote:

Mine, too. Revealing cleave is a plus.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post