SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Okay so boring story because I took you’re advice and aborted the mission. Told her things were too complicated with my ex wife and timing was bad. She actually replied saying to keep in touch. Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. And that do I think it’s weird that I’m letting her down and she is turned on. I think I dodged a bullet. You guys were right. Psycho.
Another major turn on for wimmin that age - turning them down, like you did and that was the major turn on to her - because every other guy had her in the sack on the first date. “Why is he rejecting me???” - the squirrel in her brain is saying.

It just isn’t polite to say it that way, so she gave you the communication line.

Believe me, the more you push them away, the more they throw you hard fast balls. Big Grin

And get a google voice phone number - that way you don’t gum up your real phone number.

Oh man. You are so right. She just texted me again. Offered to be a listening post. No date or relationship just go have a drink with her. Lol. Just like when I was a kid. Pushing them away makes them more interested.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:

And get a google voice phone number - that way you don’t gum up your real phone number.

Google Voice: Best invention since the internet. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
It’s a scientific fact (as stated by others) that the moment you reject them/forget their name/etc they’ll be all over you. They have an insatiable need to KNOW that you find them attractive and want them. Shower them with attention they lose interest. Psychos.

It took me a while to learn this. A couple of years ago, I worked with a very hot young lady. I'm an overweight, middle-aged, happily married guy, easily 20+ years older than her. So, even though she was great to look at, I never even flirted with her. I was pretty surprised then when she started doing some provocative stuff with me when we were "alone" together (working together in my office or in a conference room).

I was completely perplexed as to why she would be coming on to me. I finally mentioned it to a friend and he cleared it up for me with the same explanation. I was probably one of the few guys who didn't blatantly ogle her or hit on her and that must have been intolerable to her. Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
As I've said for years, high school girls and cats. The only two things in the universe that only like the ones who don't like them.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Now you tell me! Confused Big Grin
It is all about the challenge.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
What a great read!
I've got to visit this section more often!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Okay so boring story because I took you’re advice and aborted the mission. Told her things were too complicated with my ex wife and timing was bad. She actually replied saying to keep in touch. Then she says the fact I’m communicating with her is a major turn on. And that do I think it’s weird that I’m letting her down and she is turned on. I think I dodged a bullet. You guys were right. Psycho.
Another major turn on for wimmin that age - turning them down, like you did and that was the major turn on to her - because every other guy had her in the sack on the first date. “Why is he rejecting me???” - the squirrel in her brain is saying.

It just isn’t polite to say it that way, so she gave you the communication line.

Believe me, the more you push them away, the more they throw you hard fast balls. Big Grin

Oh man. You are so right. She just texted me again. Offered to be a listening post. No date or relationship just go have a drink with her. Lol. Just like when I was a kid. Pushing them away makes them more interested.

Are you blind???? She doesn't want a date or a relationship. She just wants SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It takes awhile for people to adjust to divorced life... Especially since she's 50+, any guy paying her attention is eligible for a romp or ten.

Hence the reason I told the OP to look for -10 year his age.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe she is looking for attention and sex. Why not give her a poke or two and see how she reacts. She might shower you with expensive gifts afterward.

On the other hand, she might follow you around like a little puppy for the next several months.

But try the sex, first.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I can assure everyone following this Thread that it is not ending.

Hell, it is just getting started......

I am 54 and divorced. Yes, I speak from experience.

Posts: 126 | Registered: January 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoroughly enjoying this thread. Happily married some 30+ years, I am reading about a world that is completely foreign to me.

Some of the comments are priceless - “nuttier than a squirrel turd”.

While I have little use for much of the advice, I can actually see a little of the predator in a few of my wife’s friends.

As for the OP, I appreciate the sharing and believe there is much painfully earned wisdom in these pages. Getting an accurate read on the situation is obviously the challenge. My humble advice you already know - tread softly with extreme caution in this foreign land. As far as really finding a mate in a bar? A highly unlikely (but not completely impossible) crapshoot. Any other interests where you are more likely to find compatable potential?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ishootsometimes:
I can assure everyone following this Thread that it is not ending.

Hell, it is just getting started......

I am 54 and divorced. Yes, I speak from experience.

I’ll post more later. But you are spot on. Went out with her last night.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
I'll just caution you, as a father, be very careful and don't let "crazy" into your family life.

Lots of this wimmin (and men) are cool with involving kids in these "relationship", even when they are a couple of weeks old and involve mostly sex.

Obviously there is no law against it, but I always kept it at an arms length and talked about it upfront with ones I was semi-serious about. I'm just of the opinion until its moved WELL beyond consenting adults having lots of sex, kids don't need to be remotely involved.

Also set a timer - until it's 2+ years since your divorce was finalized, it's all recovery relationships / sex. Nothing serious, unless you are looking for ex-wife #2, 3, 4, etc.

posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm as excited to hear more as a gopher in soft dirt...PLEASE tell us more!

Posts: 941 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll just caution you, as a father, be very careful and don't let "crazy" into your family life.

Lots of this wimmin (and men) are cool with involving kids in these "relationship", even when they are a couple of weeks old and involve mostly sex.

Obviously there is no law against it, but I always kept it at an arms length and talked about it upfront with ones I was semi-serious about. I'm just of the opinion until its moved WELL beyond consenting adults having lots of sex, kids don't need to be remotely involved.

Also set a timer - until it's 2+ years since your divorce was finalized, it's all recovery relationships / sex. Nothing serious, unless you are looking for ex-wife #2, 3, 4, etc.

I could not agree more. It will be months before even considering letting kids know. But I will say she isn’t as crazy as I thought. I learned a lot yesterday and I’m glad she kept pursuing me.

These go to eleven.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I will say she isn’t as crazy as I thought. I learned a lot yesterday and I’m glad she kept pursuing me.

She's just in "stealth" mode. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CoolRich59:
quote:
But I will say she isn’t as crazy as I thought. I learned a lot yesterday and I’m glad she kept pursuing me.

She's just in "stealth" mode. Big Grin

Yep, she's circling in for the kill. It's just a matter of time and he'll be "Pussy Whipped".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
The phrase "playing with fire" seems apropos

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I am mystified as to why you would crank up a relationship with a menopausal-age woman. Find you a nice girl about 35 years old who isn't gonna try to work you over with a cast iron skillet while you're asleep.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post