SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh forget all of the naysayers. The crazy ones are ALWAYS the best in bed. It sounds like you've got your eyes open going into it. Go out and have a good time, and if she shows you her place after the bar, even better.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Quick update. I hate trying to post from my phone and guns are verboten on the company computer.

So it turns out she is actually one of the most normal women I’ve met since divorced. She explained what happened the night of “the other guy”. Basically she went on a few dates with him and knew it wouldn’t go anywhere. The nether she met me at the bar he started texting her and he decided to come to the bar (he knew she goes for karaoke every week). She panicked and just told me he was coming and that was it. It took her time to contact me again because of what happened. Basically had a good night and will see each other again.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:... and will see each other again.

Said the spider to the fly. Big Grin

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
She explained what happened the night of “the other guy”. Basically she went on a few dates with him and knew it wouldn’t go anywhere. The nether she met me at the bar he started texting her and he decided to come to the bar (he knew she goes for karaoke every week). She panicked and just told me he was coming and that was it.

Yeah, cuz it would've taken ages to explain that at the time.

"I'm sorry. Guy I've been dating casually took it upon himself to invite himself tonight. You can still join us, if you want, but I'd understand if you wanted to bail & maybe we could hook up another time?"

quote:
It took her time to contact me again because of what happened.

Uh huh...

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends: Basically had a good night and will see each other again.

Good luck. Maybe it's as she says. Personally, I'd be keeping the barkeep's words in mind. Recently-divorced women can be quite unstable. Ask me how I know. Oh yeah: And she seemed super-together, too. Until she didn't, any more.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:... And she seemed super-together, too. Until she didn't, any more.

So did she...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
It's always the ones that seem "normal."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Look at all those fucking wires!?! What could possibly go wrong?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Rofl! You guys are tough. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Because we've been there before.

Life's too short to mess around with people who play games.

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
She explained what happened the night of “the other guy”. Basically she went on a few dates with him and knew it wouldn’t go anywhere. The nether she met me at the bar he started texting her and he decided to come to the bar (he knew she goes for karaoke every week). She panicked and just told me he was coming and that was it.

Yeah, cuz it would've taken ages to explain that at the time.

"I'm sorry. Guy I've been dating casually took it upon himself to invite himself tonight. You can still join us, if you want, but I'd understand if you wanted to bail & maybe we could hook up another time?"

quote:
It took her time to contact me again because of what happened.

Uh huh...

quote:
Originally posted by frayedends: Basically had a good night and will see each other again.

Good luck. Maybe it's as she says. Personally, I'd be keeping the barkeep's words in mind. Recently-divorced women can be quite unstable. Ask me how I know. Oh yeah: And she seemed super-together, too. Until she didn't, any more.

CORRECTION: Guy she was seeing that stopped talking to her because she was crazy,HE was horny and finally started answering her texts and decided to see her after a week of not talking to her in order to get laid. Guy then continued to see her for another 2 weeks because the sex is good until he had enough of her craziness and stopped talking to her again......then she contacted you...... The crazy ones can seem very normal at first.....

Recently divorced women aren't necessarily crazy. Their priorities are totally different when it comes to dating. They want to make up for lost time and do all of the things their husband never did for them......go out dancing...hit the bars with their girlfriends.......whatever.....and well they want sex.....perhaps because the sex they got at the end of the marriage wasn't good, if they got it at all.......so they're looking for fun and a fling, not a LTR.

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:

You know, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Let us know how it turns out. She reads an awful lot like someone I know, and based on my experiences, I would say be extremely careful.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
quote:

Kinky

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

Kinky

Don't forget a safe word. Something like "pineapple juice".

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:

This thread has me laughing but I'm hoping for the best for you. Just not holding my breath.

I glad that you are going for it. if someone didn't tie a rope around the bull's nuts, climb on its back, and then tug on the rope, the folks in the stands would not have much of a show. Razz

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
quote:

This thread has me laughing but I'm hoping for the best for you. Just not holding my breath.

I glad that you are going for it. if someone didn't tie a rope around the bull's nuts, climb on its back, and then tug on the rope, the folks in the stands would not have much of a show. Razz

Don't give her any ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Haha! I love this. So I figured I'm taking it slow at first. Saw her the one night, it went well. Planned to maybe see her one night this coming week. Between kid duty we don't have a lot of free time at the same time. Next Saturday I'm heading to Germany for work for a week. So I figure one more date, see how it goes. We have a mutual attraction but not a lot in common otherwise (she says she can be high maintenance, princess type. I'm a Slayer fan, gun guy, bbq on weekends type).

Anyhow she's already texted me a ton of times in 2 days and trying to get together sooner than we planned. Actually said she wants to see me soon rather than later. I sort of backed away from any rush. Geez, one night and she's hooked on me. LOL

These go to eleven.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Haha! I love this. So I figured I'm taking it slow at first. Saw her the one night, it went well. Planned to maybe see her one night this coming week. Between kid duty we don't have a lot of free time at the same time. Next Saturday I'm heading to Germany for work for a week. So I figure one more date, see how it goes. We have a mutual attraction but not a lot in common otherwise (she says she can be high maintenance, princess type. I'm a Slayer fan, gun guy, bbq on weekends type).

Anyhow she's already texted me a ton of times in 2 days and trying to get together sooner than we planned. Actually said she wants to see me soon rather than later. I sort of backed away from any rush. Geez, one night and she's hooked on me. LOL

I can almost guarantee she wants sex......give it to her......if things get to weird, text her from Germany that you'll be stuck there longer than expected and will text her when you get back.....LOL Then one night you'll run into her at the same bar, with the same other guy.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, post divorce and you don’t wait months for sex - usually the first or second date. Maybe the third.

Just make sure you are either (1) fixed or (2) wrap it, even if she says she’s on the pill.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
. . .she's already texted me a ton of times in 2 days and trying to get together sooner than we planned. Actually said she wants to see me soon rather than later. I sort of backed away from any rush. Geez, one night and she's hooked on me. LOL

LOL? Hardly.

This has big flapping red flags all over it.

Don't get burned.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post