SIGforum
Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/1120014924

May 13, 2018, 05:19 AM
ASKSmith
Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
quote:

Still have both kidneys right?

I'm hoping she left the mouth zipper open in his gimp suit.

-----------------
I apologize now...
May 14, 2018, 12:00 PM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Now, I have read some posts over the years on here where guys seem to truly have a happy marriage. I suppose it's possible.

It will be 61 years of marriage to the same woman on the 23 of this month.

Always peaceful? NO

Has it been worth it? Absolutely!!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
May 14, 2018, 12:31 PM
CoolRich59
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Now, I have read some posts over the years on here where guys seem to truly have a happy marriage. I suppose it's possible.

Always peaceful? NO

Been married to my college sweetheart for 34 years now. She is the best thing that ever happened to me.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant
May 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
Mboroman
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

Always peaceful? NO

Hey! The 23rd is our anniversary, too. The difference is that we are only at 33 years. Can't hold a candle to you, yet.

Happy Anniversary, Elk!
May 16, 2018, 10:09 AM
BigNC
I'm going on 40 this July and 20 years married in August. I am WAY more smitten than I used to be. I love her dearly. And she is just a little crazy. (How else would she have fallen for me?)

Hope things are well Frayed...!

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
May 16, 2018, 01:23 PM
HRK
29 Years today...

May 16, 2018, 01:28 PM
ersatzknarf
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
29 Years today...

Congrats, sir !

(11 years in a little less than a month and i still have on my training wheels :P )

May 16, 2018, 08:50 PM
Skins2881
Frayed outed himself in the les/trans thread, he has a GF now. Frayed is it your RE broker chick or a new one?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis