SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again)
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay I already knew da wimmins was crazy but...(update on page 3, she texted me again) Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
Doesn't mean I'm marrying her. LOL

Uh huh. Are we invited? Razz

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
quote:

https://www.lasvegasweddingwagon.com/

They're mobile and will even drive to you!!!!!111

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh and I get to keep the mouth zipper open on the gimp suit...
I’d ask for what but I’m afraid to. Eek Eek Eek

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
quote:
quote:

No! Go with the Elvis wedding option.
https://www.alittlewhitechapel.com/page/homepage

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Isn't that the classical one everyone uses?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received their invitation?
Hey frayedends...did ya mail them yet? Big Grin

Posts: 1779 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
One thing I can tell you all for sure is there will be no wedding invitations. I was married for 16 years to a woman that basically abandon the relationship after my kids were born. I stayed married for the kids. Prior to the wedding I thought this woman would love me forever. I was so wrong. I stuck it out for the sake of a "normal" life, mostly for my kids.

I won't ever put myself in that situation again. I won't ever feel like a outcast in my own home.

Now, I have read some posts over the years on here where guys seem to truly have a happy marriage. I suppose it's possible. But I'm cynical. I'd guess I'd have to be in a good strong relationship for at least 5 years before I'll even consider marriage, maybe even that long before considering living together.

All that being said, currently, things are going well enough. We get along and she really seems to like me for me. I don't spend a dime (don't have a dime dammit). So there may not be a lot of updates since nothing crazy is happening now.

If anything gets interesting I'll be sure to let you know. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fatmanspencer:
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Isn't that the classical one everyone uses

That’s where my wife and I were married!

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
So hows the post hole digging for the Realtor For Sale signs going?? Smile Will you be able to buy a new pickup for all your time put in driving around, inspecting, cleaning out the trash, and preparing homes for sale? Confused

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
So hows the post hole digging for the Realtor For Sale signs going?? Smile Will you be able to buy a new pickup for all your time put in driving around, inspecting, cleaning out the trash, and preparing homes for sale? Confused

LOL, yeah that's not happening. Although she'd probably buy me a truck if I really wanted. From her Facebook page for 2017, 66 Sold Units, over $16 Million in sales. She doesn't need me to dig holes for her. She's got this market cornered. Heck she has every home professionally photographed for listing.

That being said I'm still not sure why she likes me so much. But I guess considering most profiles on dating sites specify a man have a job, a car, and teeth, I must be a catch.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

LOL, yeah that's not happening. Although she'd probably buy me a truck if I really wanted. From her Facebook page for 2017, 66 Sold Units, over $16 Million in sales. She doesn't need me to dig holes for her. She's got this market cornered. Heck she has every home professionally photographed for listing.

That being said I'm still not sure why she likes me so much. But I guess considering most profiles on dating sites specify a man have a job, a car, and teeth, I must be a catch.

The majority of my girlfriends have been from families worth several million or more. It just happened that way. The women don't CARE what you make, or anything material. They just want someone that treats them well and cares about them. They can buy anything they want on their own......

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:...

Sounds like she has plenty of rope, and all she needed was a frayedknot.

Happy New year.

And remember, kidney check, every morning...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
All that being said, currently, things are going well enough. We get along and she really seems to like me for me. I don't spend a dime (don't have a dime dammit). So there may not be a lot of updates since nothing crazy is happening now.

That's awesome. Glad you're getting along and having some fun.
We're just having a little fun razzing ya. Razz
You're a good sport!

Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
I think I can speak for everyone here when I say . . . . Um we need an update!

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

You are officially "smitten"

Posts: 3584 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Hey freyed, any updates? Still dating, drifted apart, getting serious, boiled bunny?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I maintain that with this long without an update, Freyed is still chained in her basement, unable to post due to the advance decomposition

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Hey freyed, any updates? Still dating, drifted apart, getting serious, boiled bunny?

...boiled bunny ha! Big Grin

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/9420095144

Just an example. This is why we wanted you to be careful.

And also maybe why YOU did not want the 30 somethings.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Still have both kidneys right?

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post