SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Teenagers in ER on Prom Night
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teenagers in ER on Prom Night Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Teenagers who end up puking in the ER on prom night should probably be less concerned with what their mothers will do as they should with what the fathers of their dates will do when they find out what happened.

Also, I can only imagine the morning after comments.

"Dude, did you get any?"

"Naw bro, I just had a nurse shove a rubber tube up my into my junk."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
"Naw bro, I just had a nurse shove a rubber tube up my into my junk."

Dude... Sweet! Third base!

*high five*

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
NG tubes were often needed too.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I infer that the teenager mentioned drank way too much alcohol with encouragement from her soon-to-be late prom date. Does the father of the teenager seek assistance in discrete waste recycling?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Some o' them crab beds down Pascagoula way will chew up a body and spit out the bones in a coupla days. I hear.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Was she held down and beer bonged? Free will comes with responsibility and consequences.

These days a lot of high school girls are more out of control than the boys.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Was she held down and beer bonged? Free will comes with responsibility and consequences.

These days a lot of high school girls are more out of control than the boys.

That was true back when I was in high school. That was why it was called HIGH school.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
Some o' them crab beds down Pascagoula way will chew up a body and spit out the bones in a coupla days. I hear.

Slabside45, where are you located? If I said I lived across from the shed would you know where that is?

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we all know about all the drinking done like this especially on prom night and yet I had a kid, who I did not know except that he went to the same school as my kids, who were long graduated, ask me if he could drive my Tbird to prom????
Like hell yes, and if it is not wrecked return it the next day after you clean all the vomit out.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ever since my daughter turned 15, I remind her male friends that her coming-of-age is the reason I keep a Rottweiler and a 12 gauge at the front door. After the blood begins to flow back into his face, I say "Just kidding - I don't own a Rottweiler"

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, we live near each other and my daughter's promo was Friday night!!!!

I do know she was not in your ER and instead of dealing with guys and the pressure of a "prom date" she chose to go with a group of girls and had a great time.

She did comment about many kids at the promo appear pretty drunk and acting stupid but the chaperones/admin did nothing, instead they spent their time shaming girls for too much skin showing

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjp:
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:

Slabside45, where are you located? If I said I lived across from the shed would you know where that is?

If you mean the bbq joint, I know it. I live up near Memphis now, but have lived all over the Magnolia state at different times.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post