SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bernie Sanders was at Thanksgiving dinner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bernie Sanders was at Thanksgiving dinner Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted
Well not really but my silly 40 something still lives at home nephew had him down pat.

I pretty much avoided politics the whole day but he was off in the corner boring someone else to tears with his endless loud talk about big corporations running every thing and going on and on about the federal reserve. Ironically he finally had to leave to go to work at a big corporation with his often talked about and coveted cell phone made by a giant corporation. Roll Eyes

All in all though had a very enjoyable holiday with family and great food. Politics talk otherwise was minimal. Football was on TV and I did comment a couple times about all the empty seats and how curious it was that NFL viewership is way way down. Big Grin

Posts: 9737 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
I saw some of the Cowboy game ONLY because my company wanted to watch. What a shitty display of football the Cowpies displayed.

No wonder there are empty seats.

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post