SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    OK, Winter, I get it, you are in control
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OK, Winter, I get it, you are in control Login/Join 
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted
we are powerless and completely at your mercy.

We cannot do anything if you will it.

We are sorry that people run around in shorts on days when it tops 40 in February. We know that the Vernal equinox is just an arbitrary date for Spring, just a location of the sun in the sky.

We are meek, timid little creatures, humbled before your fury and power.

please, let the snow stop.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
+1

We were so sick of winter, we went to Florida for a week. Got back to Chicago last night where it was raining, turning to sleet.

By this morning, the roads were a sheet of ice. Then the snow started. Mad

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please, let the cold and snow stop so the snowbirds will go back to the frozen hells they call home.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post