SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Patient Behavior
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patient Behavior Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
So in what parallel universe did it become socially acceptable for patients to shit themselves out of protest?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Isn't it quite cold up there? Maybe he was just trying to keep warm. Red Face

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15288 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Pretty much since we de-institutionalized the lunatics, I think.

That was a huge mistake.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
So in what parallel universe did it become socially acceptable for patients to shit themselves out of protest?

Jump on their bed and wipe their ass with an angle grinder, all the time shouting "What medicines do not heal, the lance will; what the lance does not heal, fire will!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43870 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Working in behavioral health I’ve had them pee and poop on themselves, fake seizures, threaten to assault people, ACTUALLY assault people, and use just about every other tactic of stupidity in order to get what they want. It’s only getting worse with the entitled generation.

Posts: 101 | Location: West TN | Registered: January 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DAMN! WTF is wrong with these "patients"? Assholes!

Posts: 195 | Location: Smithfield, Utah | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like dropping a good load, but hate shitting myself.

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
What was he/she protesting?

I would let them wallow in their own shit, until it was a dry crust on them. Shit in protest, I won’t clean in protest.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Lock 'em in a closet with no ventilation. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16194 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
The old shit yourself protest...popular with imbeciles and alcoholics.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
What was he/she protesting?

I would let them wallow in their own shit, until it was a dry crust on them. Shit in protest, I won’t clean in protest.

Coffee.

"I want coffee!"

"I'm sorry I cannot give you any coffee right now."

"Yes, you can, you're lying!"

"You're right I can but, you're septic, your heart rate is above 130 and your blood pressure is circling the drain, I'm not adding caffeine to that mix."

"I'm a grown woman, I can put whatever I want in my body!"

"Including meth."

"Fuck you! I just shit myself!"

"I'll disconnect your IV for a few minutes so you can clean yourself. There's a package of wet wipes on the counter and a trashcan in the corner."

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11762 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
ER staff get to be in on all the fun Big Grin. Just be happy she didn't eat it, smear it all over herself, then fight with you. That's what our last one did. And the one before that was far worse, but I won't go into that on here...it wouldn't be polite.

I'm with BurtonRW on institutionalization. Not all crazy people need locked up, but there are plenty of them that do...and far too many of them that do aren't.

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I would think a few CC's of Haldol would do the trick, eh?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Not what you signed up for, is it? Roll Eyes

I'm always polite to medical personnel. They have too many things they can stick me with or drugs they can give me. Similarly, I'm polite to my hair stylist because he or she is always holding scissors close to my face.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:
I like dropping a good load, but hate shitting myself.

We shall remember that for the future decisions we make.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
Run their butt out to the decon room and hose them down. Hand them one of those dinky towels from housekeeping. Tell them they can come back in when the are dry. There are the gown and flip flops. Help yourself.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:

Since EMTALA came and prevented hospitals from just humming them out the door onto their faces.

Posts: 6345 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post