SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Upselling At Fast Food Drive-Through
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upselling At Fast Food Drive-Through Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Just order a Large Farva.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0zgTcrZ5030" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I DONT WANT A LARGE FARVA, I WANT A GD LITER OF COLA!

Posts: 778 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Slightly off topic, but just as annoying as not giving you the right order is this. They hand your bills and coins in one pile. The coins are on top of the bills, where they slide off to the ground, or you have to carefully balance the coins on the bills as you pull your change into your car. Is it that hard to take an extra 10 seconds to give you the coins, then the bills? This drives me NUTS!!

I usually just close my hand into a fist when this happens. Then I don't drop anything.

Posts: 2476 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post