SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    GF and spare mags.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GF and spare mags. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I got my wife a Remora pocket holster with a built in spare magazine built into the holster. She carries it in her purse, so the whole package is together.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.../remora-mag-holster/

You should consider getting your wife a Pacsafe purse with a cut proof strap...

Linky....

https://www.pacsafe.com/womens/

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Might be time to trade in Wink

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I got my wife a Remora pocket holster with a built in spare magazine built into the holster. She carries it in her purse, so the whole package is together.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.../remora-mag-holster/

You should consider getting your wife a Pacsafe purse with a cut proof strap...

Linky....

https://www.pacsafe.com/womens/

I will definitely have her take a look - she has looked at a bunch of different purses and options, maybe one of these will be a fit for her - thanks!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d trade the 238 in for a j frame. All problems solved and you can just get those cheap rubber strips that hold the extra rounds together for a reload

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Pure careless and she needs to learn the importance of the extra magazines she should remain in control of. I would understand if she is 13 years old. And to F up a $2,000.00 laptop?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If you need more mags at $50 per I can get you some. Smile

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Went through that with my wife. I got tired of her asking to use my pocket flashlight all the time, so I got her a Fenix to carry in her purse.

She lost it.

I replaced it.

She lost the replacement.

Now I just deal with her asking to use my pocket flashlight all the time.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
That would make me crazy. I cannot stand to not know where everything is. Do you think she is just disorganized, or is it possible that she is "losing" the mags because she doesn't want to carry them?

Does she carry her gun in her purse or is it just the mags? I've toted a mag or speed strip in my bag, but I would not be comfortable carrying my gun off-body.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
If she loses mags. this frequently, how likely is she to lose the entire gun? As far as the rest goes just pure carelessness. You sir have more money than I and certainly a lot more tolerance.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post