SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 Stippling/ Laser grip modification
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Stippling/ Laser grip modification Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Hello all, I am looking for a smith that can PROFESSIONALLY stipple and or laser modify my grip. Any recommendations would help! Thanks community!

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Check with GRAYGUNS in OR or ROBAR in AZ

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
http://www.polymerrefined.com/

He did a wonderful job on my Glock...

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 420 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know what a professional will charge, but if it's more than $100 and you have ANY mechanical or artistic skill, I wouldn't hesitate to do it yourself on a P320. All it takes is a wood burning kit (about $30) and the chances of you screwing it up more than once are slim.

Glocks are another matter since if you screw it up, you screw up the frame.

Also, if you actually want logos or designs, then you probably need a pro.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post