SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig MPX-K Charging Handle HELP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig MPX-K Charging Handle HELP Login/Join 
Picture of redmon
posted
Just pick up the Sig Mpx K PMPX-4B-9 absolutely love the gun.
after about couple hundred rounds I felt the charging handle wasn't sturdy, kinda flimsy.
I found the Radian Raptor and Next Level Armament, heard both were great. But unfortunately neither website says if it was for the MPX-K. Have email both companies and have yet to heard back. I understand its crazy times but 2 weeks.

Im looking for any help I can get? or if there is another company that makes them.

I have found the Radian Raptor on other sites but again doesn't mention were it will work for the MPX -k

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if I can answer the question definitively, but is there a difference in that model that would necessitate a different charging handle, because I'm not aware of one.

I have the Radian Raptor on my 8" and it's s solid improvement over the stock unit.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post