SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    sp 2022 double action
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

sp 2022 double action Login/Join 
posted
is there any way to improve the double action on the sig 2022. thanks

Posts: 705 | Registered: April 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many years ago Mr. Bruce Gray (grayguns.com) was kind enough to optimize my 2009, which i believe is very similar to the 2022.

The quality of both the single and double action was significantly improved. There is not only a reduction in the force required to pull the trigger but the quality of the pull is so much smoother and the trigger break is very nicely defined. Per my recollection, the reset is shorter as well.

The pistol has proven incredibly reliable and accurate having taken me through multiple classes and never let me down.

I hope that helps.

Posts: 5900 | Location: southern california | Registered: April 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Robert Burke is also one of the best in the business.thesigarmorer.com You can’t go wrong with him or Mr. Gray....

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post