This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/150601935/m/9770018854

July 11, 2019, 12:47 PM
tennisman
Sig armorer in south carolina?
Looking for one in myrtle beach area having feeding issues
July 11, 2019, 03:27 PM
sigfreund
I can’t answer your question directly, but you might want to describe your problem in detail here. There are many knowledgeable members who might be able to help you find a solution. As a very minimum, knowing what firearm you’re having problems with is a critical bit of information.

FWIW, armorers usually cannot do much more than replace defective parts. Then again, if a part isn’t defective, functioning problems with guns like Classic line SIGs are almost always due to the ammunition or operator errors.

(And another FWIW: Strictly speaking “feeding” refers to what the magazine does. If your problem is truly related to a magazine malfunction, it’s usually best to just replace the offending mag or part like a spring. On the other hand, what most people call feeding is actually chambering or … problems with cartridges failing to go into the chamber properly. Again, though, specific details may result in someone’s providing you useful help.)

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
July 11, 2019, 09:37 PM
tennisman
My problem is with my Sig 716 it won't cycle properly it double feeds it's stove pipes, jams bolt carrier won't always go forward etcetera etcetera it seems to be a problem that a lot of earlier Sig 716 had. one gunsmith polish the chamber which is recommended by Sig took the gun out the other day to shoot it and it did the exact same thing , I was hoping to take it maybe locally to a gunsmith and specializes in cigs Reds and sending it to the factory, hearing nightmares about the customer service
July 12, 2019, 05:55 AM
molachi
I don't know what you heard about Sig CS but I have had nothing but very good experiences with them. Sent 2 different guns to them, got them repaired and returned very quickly. Call Sig CS and talk to them.
July 12, 2019, 07:23 AM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by molachi:
Call Sig CS and talk to them.

Answering one's own questions based on rumor and assumptions is never the best way to get good information.
We never know what kind of service we will get until we pursue it.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato