SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    H and H+ marked rear sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

H and H+ marked rear sights? Login/Join 
posted
Can someone tell me what number rear sight would correspond to one marked with an H and an H+? Thanks

Posts: 29 | Location: 2000 miles from home | Registered: November 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
What gun(s)?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
If you have a SIG it is N+, not H+. There may not be a direct equivalence because of the front sight height, but it would be about 7, 8, or 9. This photo is of an older P220.

RearSight by GaryBF, on Flickr

This message has been edited. Last edited by: GaryBF,

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Youre right, looked with magnifying glass and it is an N. I was looking at a couple older P220s and noticed they had N and N+ on them instead of numbers. Im searching for a #9 rear sight so I was wondering how the N marked ones would compare in case I ran across one of those

Posts: 29 | Location: 2000 miles from home | Registered: November 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
This is the page about SIG handgun sights from a 2002 armorer’s manual. Perhaps it will be of help.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, thank you. Very helpful. Now if I can just locate the parts...