SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Request a Formal SIG Education (P220 vs P227)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Request a Formal SIG Education (P220 vs P227) Login/Join 
posted
I'm seeking knowledge and I'm new to the SIG brand and this forum. I was lucky to purchase a used P220 (Carry) but found out about the P227 SAS (Carry). My question is what other configurations do the 227 come in and is there a difference? Any literature online would be helpful. Thank you.

Posts: 8 | Location: Trempealeau, WI | Registered: March 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking recently at SIG s website. Looks like the 227 is not listed anymore.

Posts: 402 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
227 is dead from new production. you can find carry, full size and TB versions. with minor variations like the SAS, equinox, elite, etc.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 single stack
P227 double stack

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post