SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Another 220 locking block question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another 220 locking block question Login/Join 
posted
Browsing sources for a locking block for an alloy 220. Mostly consistent info BUT found a vendor with one locking block for steel frames and a different one for alloy. I am fairly new to Sigs so I confuse easily. Anyone know if the blocks actually differ?

Posts: 2 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: January 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Not sure of the difference between the two (as far as the 45 ACP locking insert is concerned), but if you are shopping at Numrich, they do have a 30 day return policy if the part isn't to your liking. I've ordered three of a possible part and was able to return the other two that didn't fit with no questions asked.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Take out that locking bloke at your peril!!Then spend 2 hours trying to get the damn thing back in!!
Eek

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2257 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post