SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    New P210 fiber optic sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P210 fiber optic sight Login/Join 
posted
First time at the range and the fiber optic sight came out of the front sight. Luckily someone at the range had some spare rod so we installed it and it was ok as a temp. fix it was not the right diameter. I called Sig and talked to customer ser. and the could not tell me the correct size. They suggested I call Truglo. They were no help either as they thought the sight was the tritium one. It's not. Anyone know the correct diameter? Thanks

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nickg216:
First time at the range and the fiber optic sight came out of the front sight. Luckily someone at the range had some spare rod so we installed it and it was ok as a temp. fix it was not the right diameter. I called Sig and talked to customer ser. and the could not tell me the correct size. They suggested I call Truglo. They were no help either as they thought the sight was the tritium one. It's not. Anyone know the correct diameter? Thanks

I would call back and demand to speak to their super. This is really ridiculous that they have poorly trained people as their reps not knowing shit. They designed and built the damn gun. They need to know what the hell they put in it. And, if you bought the gun new, they need to take it back and fix it on their dime, because it's under warranty. Telling you to contact TruGlo is inexcusable.

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post