SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    320 - 45parts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 - 45parts Login/Join 
posted
I have a few 320s in 9mm, and decided to add a 45 to the stable.

Purchased a new stripped 45 FCU off GunBroker, now I’m just trying to confirm what 45 specific parts I need.

What I have so far:
FCU - Stripped
Compact 45 Slide - Complete - purchased from Sig
Compact 45 Barrel

I’m having a hard time figuring out if I need a 45 frame, or if they will all work....and then any other parts.

Any input is appreciated.

Posts: 56 | Location: The South | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WCobb:

Purchased a new stripped 45 FCU off GunBroker, now I’m just trying to confirm what 45 specific parts I need.

What I have so far:
FCU - Stripped
Compact 45 Barrel

I’m having a hard time figuring out if I need a 45 frame, or if they will all work....and then any other parts.

You need a 250/320 45acp grip and 45acp magazines.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:

What I have so far:
FCU - Stripped
Compact 45 Barrel

Picked those up as well last night.

All the FCU parts (minus the FCU itself) are the same?

Posts: 56 | Location: The South | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by triggertreat:
quote:

What I have so far:
FCU - Stripped
Compact 45 Barrel

Picked those up as well last night.

All the FCU parts (minus the FCU itself) are the same?

Im a little confused when you say minus the FCU itself. The FCU is a module that contains the hammer sear trigger/strker ect.In the P250 the FCU in all calibers is the same.I believe that to be true with the P320.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Trigger. I was under the impression, and definitely could be wrong, that there was a different FCU for the 45. The 9/357/40 could all use the same everything, but the 45 was different.

Again, could absolutely be wrong, trying to educate myself.

Guess I could pull out one of my 9mm and compare it to the new chasis when I pick it up from my FFL.