SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Issue after installing a Manual Safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Issue after installing a Manual Safety Login/Join 
posted
Have something wrong in FCU after installing manual safety. The gun wont fire and won't accept a magazine and can't lock slide back. So I assume I did something wrong. I only have one hand so have to wait for friend to help. Just some guidance on what might of went wrong would be appreciated.

Posts: 23 | Location: Adamstown Pa | Registered: October 25, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
What pistol?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry a M17 P320. Found one issue. The spring for slide stop wasn't seated correct. I got it working right, but can't get the trigger bar on to check out due to handy cap

Posts: 23 | Location: Adamstown Pa | Registered: October 25, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

The P320 has two Trigger Bars, did you install the Trigger Bar for the Manual Safety?
Trigger Bar for the Manual Safety is Part 1301357-R.
Trigger Bar for the non-Manual Safety is Part 1300675-R.

I also want to ensure you are aware of this situation as well...

Direct Link:
www.YouTube.com/watch?v=esXcrADPYy0

Posts: 2854 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All fixed. The slide catch lever post was upside down keeping slide catch lever down cuasing the issues. Thanks for the help.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post