SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P-220 Locking Block
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P-220 Locking Block Login/Join 
posted
What locking block will go in an older p-220? Mine is a carbon folded slide and frame without the rail. I have noticed a series of dots (2 dots,4, and 6) on the locking block for identification on the model it belongs with. I could be wrong. Any guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Posts: 10 | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
My 1995 P220 had the number "45" stamped on the locking insert; no dimples.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t seen one with 45 stamped on it... but that makes sense. Thanks for checking to see what yours has on it. Every bit of information helps me narrow it down.

That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
If it helps, I owned a newer all-stainless P220 on which the locking insert had five dimples on the top right side. I also own an older P220ST stamped "45" on the locking insert.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Gary! Yes that helps. I am beginning to think that I need the insert with 4 dimpled. Getting closer.

Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Just checked the block on my 92 220, and it says 45

Posts: 1275 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post