SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P226 TACops Guide Rod Replacement?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 TACops Guide Rod Replacement? Login/Join 
posted
I have just got a P226 TACops and would like to purchase a solid guide rod. Are they different from regular P226 guid rods in length or what should I look for.

Posts: 263 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flhr95:
I have just got a P226 TACops and would like to purchase a solid guide rod. Are they different from regular P226 guid rods in length or what should I look for.

My 226 Tacops has the new Grey guns captured spring guide rod, seems ok bought when they were half price.

Posts: 1258 | Location: Duvall WA, USA | Registered: February 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, purchased the fatty from Grayguns.

Posts: 263 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sigman940
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flhr95:
Thanks, purchased the fatty from Grayguns.

Did you ave any problems with the fat guide rod? They one I tried captured/restricted the spring to much plus I didn't like extra weight out front. Personally, I prefer the carbon steel hollow tube rods. They are light weight and strong.

~ ante omnia armari

Posts: 691 | Registered: January 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post