SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sp2022 spring and barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sp2022 spring and barrel Login/Join 
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted
I went over my purchases for the last year, and realized over the life of the gun, I've ran(jk) shot over 6,000 rounds through it. Do I need to look at replacing anything?

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Most would recommend replacing the recoil spring, or at least have one on hand.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Spring, maybe/probably. Barrel at 6K, no way.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Should I also replace the spring guide as well?

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Should I also replace the spring guide as well?

Unless damaged, why?

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
gotcha. Thanks yall.