SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 recoil spring - .40 and .357 SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 recoil spring - .40 and .357 SIG Login/Join 
Picture of Malysh
posted
Do P320 .40 and .357 barrels use the same green tip recoil spring?

I have the full size 4.75" barrels & slide.

Thank you.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Based on what I have seen, green paint marking has been the indicator for 357 SIG, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP full size pistol recoil springs as long as they have been color coded.

I use green paint recoil springs in my P320s for both 357 and 40, and don't know what I would use otherwise. In addition, Top Gun Supply indicates that it's the proper spring for them.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Sigfreund to the rescue again Smile
Thanks for timely reply.

I was on hold for about 30 min. today with SigSauer and finally had to hang up. They must have had a ton of calls.

My guess would have been the green spring was used for both, but I don't like guessing.

Posts: 419 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Yes, I love calling: on hold with the IRS yesterday for two hours, five minutes before “technical difficulties” required starting over.

You’re welcome. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post