SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    365 recoil spring assembly: recommended rounds count change out?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 recoil spring assembly: recommended rounds count change out? Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted
Something that I became curious about after seeing a fair number of 365 owners firing relatively large amounts of rounds through their pistols: has anyone spoke with and/or heard from SIG on when they recommend replacing the recoil spring assembly?

I know that usually for 9mm P-Series SIGs for example, it has been 5k rounds or five years, ( if that's still current ) to replace the recoil spring.

If I had to guess, I'd figure for something like the 365, it would be somewhere around 3k, ( just an educated WAG on my part ).

Was curious if anyone here in their communications with SIG, that perhaps this came up or was asked and SIG provided a definitive answer/number.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's in the manual. Either 2000 or 2500 rounds.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:

Red Face

But dudes don't read the manual! Big Grin

Thank you though. I will read the manual.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:

Red Face

But dudes don't read the manual! Big Grin

Thank you though. I will read the manual.

It isn't obvious. I'm part of a Facebook page for the pistol and people mentioned it and I had to read through it twice to catch it. Like one sentence that isn't where you'd think it should be.

Posts: 2188 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post