SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P320 Threaded .357 SIG Barrel

Moderators: Chris Orndorff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Threaded .357 SIG Barrel Login/Join 
posted
I am trying to find a threaded .357 SIG barrel for my P320, but I'm not having any luck.

Can I take a P320 Full Size barrel, have it threaded at a machine shop, and put it in a Compact slide?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 711 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
You would need to know the thread specs for the can/ mount you will be using. Then you will need to know how far the full size barrel will extend beyond the front of the compact slide.

If you have slightly more barrel length extending beyond the slide than the length you need for the threading, you should be GTG. You don't want the can/ mount touching the front of the slide.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Central Va. | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post