SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Which Truglo size fits my gun?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Truglo size fits my gun? Login/Join 
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted
Hi folks, I want to get Truglo TFX for both my 228 and 2022. Which sight fits? #8 #8 set or #6 #8 set?

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
The P228 standard sight set is 8/8. For the SP2022 it depends on chambering: 8/8 for 9mm and 357SIG, 6/8 for 40.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! They are both in 9mm...

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Look on the sight for the # or measure them.
Sig can have anything on it from what I have seen.

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on the year it was made, the dovetail for the front sight on the SP2022 might not be the same as a P-series.

I had this come up at a shop when I was going to have them install Truglo sights while I was buying my SigPro back in 2012. They couldn't determine which sight was the right one (I ended up letting GGI install a Warren/Dawson combo). YMMV. Good luck!

Posts: 154 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: July 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post