SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Why won't my slide lock back after last shot fired?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why won't my slide lock back after last shot fired? Login/Join 
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
is this another answer???...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3750001943

Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2410 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
it wasn't for me...I need to make a call to Top Gun Supply for a new slide lock...

Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2410 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoot the 226 and 229 and when I had the Hogue rubber grips on, I never had a problem with the slide not locking back.
Switched to "old style" panel grips, and now I have the problem.
Hogue grips have a thicker area just behind the slide lock, so my thumb would rest on that.
Hogue a tad too big, so I am looking at the Hogue rubber without the finger grooves.
Just a thought.

Posts: 157 | Location: Southeast Louisiana | Registered: November 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happened 1 time, pretty sure because I gripped the gun so hard including the slide lock when the last rnd was out it suppressed the lock release. No harm, just remember keep thumb away from the lock.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post