SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Another Question 226 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Question 226 grips Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
Will Pacmayer 226 grips interfere with the function of 226 DAK? (A weeks vacation and bored not pesty LOL)

Posts: 2488 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Let my rephrase, I know they should fit, but will dak be affected? I put a set on my p6 and like them.

Posts: 2488 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Pachmayr grips aren’t very common and I have no experience with them myself, so maybe it’s just that no one knows. I will say, though, that some factory grip plates used on DA/SA pistols were not compatible with early DAK pistols. I had to remove some material from the inside of one right side P229 plate myself. That was so long ago that I cannot be certain what the problem was, but I seem to remember it had to do with the trigger bar spring’s rubbing on the grip plate.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Thank you once again guess will look for set and have my dremel ready to adjust. Best Regards, Ron

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I'm selling a set in the classifieds Wink

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
After 2 hrs. Of dremel adjusting, fitting they worked like a champ, one small problem will not fit in holster. Guess mine will go in my classified, LOL, looked nice !