SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Gunsmith in NE Ohio
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gunsmith in NE Ohio Login/Join 
posted
I have a s&w 686 that i would like to have professionally polished anyone with recommendations ( yes i know about mother’s flitz ect) Thanks Forum

Posts: 435 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SDM Fabricating in Medina did some work for me a few years ago on a 1911. He quit working on 1911's a while ago and was only working on Smith revolvers.

He did a good job for me and built a lot of race guns.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
SDM is no longer accepting any new work.
Frown

I’ve been trying to find someone to do a pin and weld on an upper.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking thanks

Posts: 435 | Location: rocky river ohio | Registered: February 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Wonder if forum member CCR does polishing. Contact Mary @ CCR and ask. They doe great finishing work and light gun smith work and are also dependable with reasonable wait times.

http://www.ccrrefinishing.com/

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Adco in Sylvania does pin and welds Chowser. They do other gunsmithing too and might do a polish job.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I did not see this sooner. If you still need someone, here are three:

The Holland Company, Madison, OH , 440-298-1510. Dennis apprenticed at his family's gunshop in London, England, before going to Vietnam.

Viktor's Legacy, Fairport Harbor, OH, 440-352-4867

DRS Gunsmithing, Willoughby, OH 440-479-4214

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post