SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    E2 to Regular grip?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

E2 to Regular grip? Login/Join 
Picture of schrack
posted
What has to be switched, fromE 2 to Hogue wrap around grips?

Posts: 2488 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went to hogue g10 grips.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What pistol? Most only require screws to attach the conventional grip panels to the grip frame. Some, like the P227, require an adapter, since the screw posts are not present.

I replaced E2's with G10's on my P226 and P229, along with the Hogue screws. Screws do not come with the grips and must be ordered separately.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Sign 229R DAK.

Posts: 2488 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
You just need to buy screws.
https://www.topgunsupply.com/g...ory/grip-screws.html

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Are screws for grips all compatable? I know German are 4 mm fine, USA are 3/16 am I correct? Will they interchange?

Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Well changed grip to hogue finger grips, everything seems to operate as advertised, According to Sig and others, just needed grip screws. I did not like the feel of the E2's. Thanks for imput.