SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P6 replacement trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P6 replacement trigger Login/Join 
posted
Where can I locate a trigger to replace the factory trigger on my P6? I don't like the look of the factory trigger and I want to replace it with something better. I have already swapped out the hook hammer for a factory P225 hammer and I want to get this done before refinishing it.
Suggestions? Preferably with pics?

Posts: 88 | Registered: January 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Your replacement options are basically zero. The P6 and P225 have a small trigger window with a flat bottom and the trigger is only 8mm wide. No other SIG trigger will fit. The P239 trigger is 8mm wide, however, it is probably too long and the geometry may not work either. You could buy one to modify and try.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
TJ’s Custom Gunworks still lists a trigger for the P225. I can’t tell you anything about it, though.

http://www.tjscustomgunworks.com/TJ-list.htm#sig

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not very encouraging but I'll check on it. thanks for the replies.

Posts: 88 | Registered: January 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post