SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Need short trigger for p226
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need short trigger for p226 Login/Join 
posted
I’m needing a short trigger for p226r serial range starts with “U”. I thought I bought one for it. I had some older ones from previous guns and could not find but one. Package it as in not sure if right part number package said 34260211. I know my 229 I swapped it out and think it’s the same one for p226. Like to find one have not located one yet. I do know it uses the older solid triggers not the newer design. If this is not the right part number like to find right part number. I did have it from sigarms at one point and at the time coukd not get the trigger. Anyone can help with this or have one that will work. I’m also thinking about putting a srt in it too that and in my 229.

Posts: 600 | Location: TN | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
According to my old parts lists and an old order from 2007, that is the proper short trigger for several models, including the P226.

And yes, the P226 and P229 use the same trigger.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I knew they use the same trigger. I need to locate the trigger looked all over not located one yet. Anyone got a lead know where one is? Even if someone has one in a fun and need a regular one I got a few of those the older solid ones.

Posts: 600 | Location: TN | Registered: June 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post
My email is in my profile. I need for you to email your mailing address to me.
I want to trade two short triggers for one on your good old triggers for a P226,
which I think fits all today. My short triggers have had that sharp pointed end
blunted a little to keep from sticking you.

I will be glad to send my two to you first with a mailing address.

please email me.
Is this a short trigger?

https://www.gunsinternational....n_id=101190075#lg-13

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent you a email.

avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post
These two I have do have a little metal missing from the back of them. Doctor, have you ever performed this operation before? Yes, I did eleven last month. Did any of your patients die? Ten of them died but one lived. The one that lived is doing wonderful.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post