SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    365 stuck after reassembly
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365 stuck after reassembly Login/Join 
posted
My buddy assembled his 365 after cleaning, but believes he put the recoil spring/guide rod in backwards. I have pics of gun's current stuck position, but I do not have image rights. Will send if you email me.
Thanks, fuzzy
pcalosangeles@yahoo.com

Posts: 13 | Registered: March 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Image rights? Is your buddy going to sue you for copyright violations?

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
You don't need any special permission to post photos. There are many threads here on how to do it. Photos must be hosted elsewhere, however, and then linked in your post.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
There are many threads here on how to do it.

Including a stickied one:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6470098434

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for my stupidity. When I clicked on the image icon, it seemed to be missing any option to include a link, so I assumed that meant I did not have image rights. Unfortunately I have never used an alternate hosting site, so that won't be an option.
I will just hope that I explained the issue well enough for someone to offer a fix.
thanks, fuzzy

posted Hide Post
End of the story. Gun went to the department armorer. They got it apart after 2.5 hours of work and a conversation with a Sig rep. Recoil spring was not in backwards, takedown lever is damaged. Oh well, alls well that ends well.
fuzzy

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I have seen a few reports of this happening.
The take down lever can pop out and locks it up.
Seems to happen when the FCU is removed from the grip.

Removing the striker assy will let the slide come off.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post