SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Sig P290RS Break Down?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P290RS Break Down? Login/Join 
Picture of TexasRaider
posted
Been looking online for a video or step-by-step guide on how to totally break down a P290RS. I need to get some work done on the frame, but need to deliver it to the guy 'frame only'. I am a Classic P series armorer, but haven't tackled one of these before.

Oh, BTW the gun isn't here yet, probably will be in a week or ten days, but I thought I might ask now.
Thanks!

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
you have mail

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I just sent another email. Let me know if it gets through this time.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

This video is more than you're asking for in a simple cleaning break down. If you're interested, it's a good way to understand the internals of your pistol.

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
I just sent another email. Let me know if it gets through this time.

I did, and I am very appreciative!
Thank you sir!

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sleepla8er:
This video is more than you're asking for in a simple cleaning break down. If you're interested, it's a good way to understand the internals of your pistol.

I will give it a watch tonight, thanks for posting!