SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P239 SRT?

Moderators: Chris Orndorff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P239 SRT? Login/Join 
Picture of Grayfox54
posted
I'm an old 1911 guy. As such I just love the SRT kits in my Sigs. The short reset and take up are more of what I am used to.
I have one in my P220 and P228. I would very much like to put one in my P239. I can't find one anywhere and have heard they are discontinued.
I have also "heard" that the standard P226 kit will work, but you have to change the sear spring with one from a different model? Confused
Can anybody elaborate on this? Or have a source for a P239 SRT kit?

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

Posts: 29 | Location: Bartlett, TN | Registered: November 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0...2Fitm%2F184079396102

Like that?

Bruce

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3559 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Grayfox54
posted Hide Post
Yep, exactly like that. Thanks! Big Grin

It ain't the years, its the mileage.

Posts: 29 | Location: Bartlett, TN | Registered: November 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post