SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    RESOLVED- Thank you Robert Burke! forgot to install TDL before slide on P228
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RESOLVED- Thank you Robert Burke! forgot to install TDL before slide on P228 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Fantastic!! Glad it's fixed.

Thanks for sharing this experience.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I was one of Robert's early clients and he's always done top-notch work. He's even fixed a couple of my "brain burps" without laughing and pointing, even though he was completely entitled to do so---especially on one particular occasion.....

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear of other happy customers, especially during the early days.

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing your P228 was the one he posted on the Sig Armorer Facebook page almost a week ago. Years ago I found 4 used P228s at a Cabela's in Illinois for him and told him to pick one out for me, do a trigger/action job and have it cerakoted a certain color. I still have that gun and it's one of my favorites to shoot.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
I'm guessing your P228 was the one he posted on the Sig Armorer Facebook page almost a week ago. Years ago I found 4 used P228s at a Cabela's in Illinois for him and told him to pick one out for me, do a trigger/action job and have it cerakoted a certain color. I still have that gun and it's one of my favorites to shoot.

He did take a pic of it while I was there, I’ll take a look. Thanks.

Edit: Yep, that’s mine. He was so nice to call the visit a “check up” instead of “fixing a customer screw up”.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gocatgo,

-------------------
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered his last round.

Posts: 1107 | Location: North Texas | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post