SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Anybody got a link for hkP2000 trigger return spring install?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody got a link for hkP2000 trigger return spring install? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
And firing pin safety spring?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Check the HKPRO forum if no one here has an answer. Buy the tool which makes installation much less stressful.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
YouTube has many HK videos.

Or this may suffice:

https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk...p30s-p30l-p30ls.html

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anbu_yoshi
posted Hide Post
I second ordering the TRS install tool. It's essentially modded needle-nosed pliers. You can certainly do so without it, but boy is it a PITA.

BTW the P2000 already has an upgraded TRS and plunger spring from factory. It is two out of the three that USP folks upgrade to. The only spring that really needs upgrading is the mainspring.

Good luck.

Stay safe and walk tall, my friends.

Posts: 35 | Location: CA | Registered: August 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anbu_yoshi:
I second ordering the TRS install tool. It's essentially modded needle-nosed pliers. You can certainly do so without it, but boy is it a PITA.
Yes indeed it's a PITA. I succeed in the swap on my P30 and HK45C, but couldn't get it in my P2000SK. Eventually sent it to GGI for trigger work. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post