SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Does anyone have a sight pusher they would rent or lend to a member?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have a sight pusher they would rent or lend to a member? Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
I recently acquired a new-ish set of Sig Lite night sights for a classic P series Sig, and was wondering if anyone here might be kind enough to rent or lend a decent quality sight pusher to do the installation with.

Turn around time would be one to two days from receiving the tool, and I'd be happy to pay your shipping and USPS Priority with tracking for the trip home.

E-mail is in my profile, and I am located in central Missouri if that makes any difference.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
I could lend you one

email inbound

You should have had the email by then. If not send me an email. email is my profile

02/22/2018 On its way to the "Show me State"
03/05/2018 Received back home

I really enjoy the camaraderie of SIGforum members

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sj4550,

Posts: 373 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
That would be great. Thanks so much. I'll keep an eye out for your e-mail.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
If you don't get together with sj4550, you are welcome to borrow mine. Smile

Email in profile.
(I have a Glock one also)

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, I see that you're from MO.
IF, my chance, you're from the St. Louis area, I live just across the river from there and have one that you are welcome to use.

Posts: 492 | Location: Accross the Mississippi from St. Louis | Registered: February 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
I've sent an e-mail to sj. We'll see how that works out. If we don't get in touch, I'll reach out to the others. Thank you, everyone, for the responses and the courtesy.

Mr. wetwilly, I'm not too far from you (about 2 hours) so I'll keep that in mind too.

Thanks!