SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P250 exchange/conversion kits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250 exchange/conversion kits Login/Join 
posted
I have a P250-22 that I got a couple years ago. I liked the modular feature where I could upgrade to different calibers but the 250 was discontinued and the various exchange kits are hard to find. I saw a kit that is a .45. Does anyone know if the frame on the .22 can accommodate that caliber?

Posts: 3 | Registered: September 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 808
posted Hide Post
While doing a little research. I found this
“Product Description

What's in the Box

P250-22 Compact 22LR DAO Rimfire Pistol
(2) Magazines
Cable Lock
Owner's Manual
Built on the same platform as the centerfire P250 variants, the P250-22 is a rimfire pistol with the unique capability to be converted to fire centerfire rounds. The P250-22 offers an affordable option for target shooters, instructors, and those new to shooting sports. Chambered in the venerable .22LR cartridge, the P250-22 is a reliable, fun-to-shoot handgun for all levels of shooters.”

So it appears yes the exchange kit should work.

It appears your model you have is a compact size.
So it appears that a exchange kit for compact, or carry model should work.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania | Registered: February 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The FCU (fire control unit) from any P250 will work with any P250 Exchange Kit.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will add that the grip modules for the 45 are different.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1363 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post