SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    HK usp sight tool needed

Moderators: Chris Orndorff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK usp sight tool needed Login/Join 
posted
Good morning....I have an USP 45 tactical with the standard suppressor sights that am planning to replace with a set of Meprolight tritium suppressor sights. Would anyone be willing to part with their sight tool for a short time or be local to Central AL?
Thanks in advance

Posts: 317 | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Orndorff
posted Hide Post
Just as an fyi, I've found HK sights to be among the easiest to move without a sight pusher. A nylon punch should suffice.

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Jeff Cooper

Now an FFL licensee, working on SIGs and other assorted firearms. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 8334 | Location: UT | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
My USP and USP Expert sights were easy to swap out with a vise, punch and small hammer. The factory sights tapped out easily.

十人十色

Posts: 1326 | Location: Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the advice. I'll give the punch a try this weekend.

Posts: 317 | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post