SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Internal Extractors now sold out at Top Gun
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Internal Extractors now sold out at Top Gun Login/Join 
Picture of Greymann
posted
https://www.topgunsupply.com/s...38s-225-226-228.html
Sold out

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greymann,

Posts: 1549 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. Now I have a spare for the 225/226. Now to find one for 220-45.

A superior pilot is best defined as one who uses his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill.

Posts: 369 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never heard of one of the internal extractors going bad.

On the other hand, I've heard lots of bad things about the newer style, visible extractors - especially the long ones!

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 04, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GerryR
posted Hide Post
I still make them and will replace broken ones. Also, if just the hook is damaged, I can repair and retention the extractor. Listed on my website.

"Common sense isn't as common as it once was!"
"Good judgement comes from experience which comes from bad judgement."
www.TotalAutomation.us

Posts: 1220 | Location: Virginia | Registered: September 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GerryR:
I still make them and will replace broken ones. Also, if just the hook is damaged, I can repair and retention the extractor. Listed on my website.

This is fantastic, Gerry. Thank you so much for offering this service to the millions of us who own Classic Sigs. I just put a mint P228 in layaway 2 days ago, and I thought, "Why am I putting a pistol on layaway that I can't find an extractor for?" You've provided the answer and I'm grateful.

Posts: 1089 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post