SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Need 220 set of sights

Moderators: Chris Orndorff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need 220 set of sights Login/Join 
posted
Just purchased a West German 3 serial number 220 Sig in 45 ACP. Has Trijicon Nite Sights that have given up. Not sure if I want Nite Sights or not. What number for front and back for standard Sig sights? And what should I look for for fiber optic or night sights?

Thanks
Art

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Art in Colorado,

Posts: 161 | Location: Littleton, Co. USA | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
#6 front, #8 rear..

BTW, your East German P220 is one of a kind.

Posts: 10490 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Art in Colorado:
Just purchased an East German 3 serial number 220 Sig in 45 ACP. Has Trijicon Nite Sights that have given up. Not sure if I want Nite Sights or not. What number for front and back for standard Sig sights? And what should I look for for fiber optic or night sights?

Thanks

Art

I have a set of Siglite night sights that were a take off from a new P220 (a month old). Never even fired with these sights. Robert Burke just replaced them with SIG's X-Ray3 sights. If you are interested, email is in my profile. The front has a #6 on it, but I can find no number on the rear. Since they came off a P220, I am assuming they are 8 rear and 6 front. This is what they were replaced with.

Posts: 6017 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the cleanest used gun I have ever bought and there have been many dozens. Has box and papers along with the test target. The checkered grips are perfect. The follded carbon steel top has a very small few marks that will disapear with a touch of cold blue and minimal wear inside. It has been fired but I believe it has been a safe queen most of it's life. Thanks for the reply.

Posts: 161 | Location: Littleton, Co. USA | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry,

Had those sights put in on Friday. My gun shop has pushers for most makes. They are great.

Thank you very much.

Art

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Art in Colorado:
Henry,

Had those sights put in on Friday. My gun shop has pushers for most makes. They are great.

Thank you very much.

Art

Glad they worked out for you. Smile

Posts: 6017 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post