SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    P250 questions (sights, trigger, etc.)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P250 questions (sights, trigger, etc.) Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
A couple quick questions for 250 experts; I just picked up a 9mm compact conversion kit to go with my 250 .22 FCU.

Does anyone know if the MGW sight shoe 133 (for the 320) works on the 250 slide? I would think it would but didn’t know if anyone knew for sure.

At the same time do the two (250 and 320) share the same trigger? Not sure if the difference in striker and DAO would necessitate a different trigger.

Lastly, any reason a compact 250 slide and FCU wouldn’t work on an X-Series compact frame?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the MGW for the 320 will work for the front sight. At least I think you are referring to the front sight since the 9mm P250 rear sight is not dovetailed.
I dont believe the triggers are the same on the 250 and the 320.
X compact frame should work on the 250 provided the slide release is compatible with the new frame. There are two versions of the slide release. The X compact uses the new style release lever. The part number for the new style slide release is KIT-320-SCL.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I believe the MGW for the 320 will work for the front sight. At least I think you are referring to the front sight since the 9mm P250 rear sight is not dovetailed.
I dont believe the triggers are the same on the 250 and the 320.
X compact frame should work on the 250 provided the slide release is compatible with the new frame. There are two versions of the slide release. The X compact uses the new style release lever. The part number for the new style slide release is KIT-320-SCL.

Yes, should have noted that I was talking about the front sight. Thank you for that. My FCU has the new slide release so no worries there. Appreciate the thoughts.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post