SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    Height of front and rear P320 sights?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Height of front and rear P320 sights? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know of, or have a link to, a diagram that shows the height of the P320 front and rear sights, from the top of the slide?

Thanks!

Posts: 112 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
All of my P320s are equipped with aftermarket sights and therefore I can’t try to make the measurements directly. And then measuring the depth of a dovetail slot can be tricky with a sight installed. But until someone comes along with the measurements you’re asking for, this is what I got by measuring the heights of the original factory sights by themselves and the depth of the slot:

Dovetail depth: 0.058"
#6 front sights: 0.229" and 0.231"
#8 rear sights: 0.250" and 0.250"

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They seem to use #6 (F) and #8 (R) or #8 (F) and #* (R).

Mine came with 6 and 8 and was shooting too low at 7 yards. I now have a #8 (F and a #8 (R). works better. The front is an X-Ray 1 made by Hi Viz for SIG.

Happiness is hitting your target.

Posts: 10 | Location: Ontario. Canada | Registered: August 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post