SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Armorer    ??Is this the correct extractor for the old "folded" slide??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

??Is this the correct extractor for the old "folded" slide?? Login/Join 
Picture of Prince Herman
posted
Is this the correct extractor for the old "folded" slide?????proper extractor???

The seller shows a photo of the folded slide but the curve in middle of the shaft is causing me pause. Thanks in advance for your help.

Posts: 512 | Location: S.E. Pa. | Registered: October 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
They look about right, however, I cannot confirm that part number.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prince Herman:
Is this the correct extractor for the old "folded" slide?????proper extractor???

The seller shows a photo of the folded slide but the curve in middle of the shaft is causing me pause. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comparing to the one listed at TGS, which they show out of stock, it appears to be the correct part, and the part numbers match up. But you are right, it does appear the one shown on eBay has been bent somewhat. Hard to tell, as they show quite a few examples.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
avoiding birthday parties
Picture of fjgiie
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of three of mine.
The bottom one was made by GerryR and the top two are out of a P228 but new.

Posts: 1366 | Registered: March 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post